Is EOS a good fit?
EOS is not a quick seminar or an opportunity to dabble … at least if you want to see real change in your business. An EOS implementation is a journey that I will lead you and your leadership team on to help you with three things … Vision, Traction, and Healthy.
The first step in this journey is my gift to you. I will give you and your leadership team 90 minutes of my time to explain the EOS operating system along with the implementation process to help you decide whether or not to move forward with EOS.
During this workshop, we will look at things like …
- Getting your team 100% on the same page, pulling towards a common, shared vision
- Instilling discipline and accountability throughout your organization so that everybody is executing on the same vision
- Making you a more cohesive, functional, open and honest, fun loving team
The intent of this workshop is to kick off the EOS journey, for us to get to know each other better and to provide you with information about the tools and process involved in an EOS implementation.
If you are looking to effect real change in your organization and get you and your team more of what you want from your organization, then EOS may be a fit for you.
I work with small to mid-sized entrepreneurial businesses who …
- have leadership teams that are growth oriented and open minded
- are willing to be open and honest with those around them
- are more afraid of the status quot than they are of change
If this describes you and your team, simply fill out the form and pick the best time that fits your schedule.
We have worked with Jeff for 2 years now as a consultant. He has a unique combination of business insight, communication capabilities and technical skills that have been instrumental in the success of our project. The only hesitation I have in writing a factual, glowing recommendation (which is deserved) is I want to ensure he's available for us when we need him - :).