Coaching, Guiding, and Transforming Entrepreneurial Business Leadership Teams
Most entrepreneurial business leaders are experts in their field but struggle when it comes to the complexities involved in scaling their business with less than half of these businesses surviving more than 5 years.
As a business transformation coach, Jeff works with business leaders and their leadership teams with two goals in mind – first to help them gain clarity in their business and second to help them get more of what they want out of their business.
Jeff has been working with business leaders for more than 15 years and has led multiple businesses himself. Before transitioning into coaching, Jeff spent a number of years in the technology field as a fractional CTO, he experienced the challenges facing entrepreneurial CEOs firsthand as they grasped at technology solutions trying to solve underlying business issues.
By leveraging his own experiences as well as the tools and resources created by other incredible minds in the entrepreneurial space, Jeff coaches his clients through a spaced learning process designed to help them see benefits immediately while establishing a long-term cadence for predictable and stable growth.
- Scaling an entrepreneurial business
- The importance of a visionary mindset
- Establishing a growth-focused culture
- Leadership skills necessary for growth
- Building a cadence for consistent execution
- What are the four key pillars to successfully scaling a business?
- What are the differences between leadership in a startup vs. a growth-oriented business?
- What are the phases of a business lifecycle and how does this impact the decisions a business leader must make?
- What are the key components of an effective business vision and how does the business leader make that vision actionable?
- What are some of the things business owners can do to break through the “ceiling” that is holding their business back?