A Creator, a Problem Solver, and a Professional EOS Implementer
Jeff Chastain is a creator, a problem solver, and a Professional EOS Implementer, providing entrepreneurial business leaders with the keys to get more of what they want from their business.
Creators do not believe in “impossible” – they are problem solvers and will find a solution using their creativity and knowledge that spans various areas of expertise. The creator is focused on building solutions that last and doing things right the first time (even if it is a bit more work up front).
Jeff started building at an early age – whether it was massive Lego creations or custom software programs – and he has not stopped since.
After more than 15 years working with business leaders, many of the tools and systems have evolved (although he still has a number of Lego creations around the office), but he still enjoys seeing a process work efficiently, confidence return to a leadership team, and an organization positioned to scale in a predictable manner.
As a Professional EOS Implementer, Jeff has a passion for helping entrepreneurial business leadership teams get what they want from their business through the use of a set of simple concepts and practical tools.
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Six Keys to Business Success
- Scaling an Entrepreneurial Business
- Building Healthy, Functional Teams
- Getting Your Entire Organization on the Same Page
- What are the phases in the life-cycle of a business and how does this impact the decisions a business leader must make?
- What is a business “operating system” and what does it solve for an entrepreneurial business owner?
- What are the key components of an effective business vision and how do you as a business leader make that vision actionable?
- What are the six key components of a successful business?
- What are some things business owners can do to break through the “ceiling” that is holding their business back?
Don't just take our word for it, see what others are saying …
I have had the pleasure of working closely with Jeff for nearly six years, on several projects, and several fronts. As a colleague, Jeff consistently brings a grounded perspective and can simplify and articulate complex projects to allow for meaningful collaboration. Jeff embodies the unique ability to lead, inspire, and unite the members of his team.
I have worked with Jeff for several years. He is always available, professional and equipped with ideas on how to address my concerns or implement my ideas. Jeff has a thorough understanding of our IT systems and leads projects intended to improve and expand our online platforms.
We have worked with Jeff for 2 years now as a consultant. He has a unique combination of business insight, communication capabilities and technical skills that have been instrumental in the success of our project. The only hesitation I have in writing a factual, glowing recommendation (which is deserved) is I want to ensure he's available for us when we need him - :).
I have known Jeff for nearly 10 years now. He is a man of integrity with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. He's intelligent, patient and customer-focused. I would highly recommend his services to anyone committed to a high quality solution.
I have known Jeff personally for several years and know him to be a man of integrity and honor. He is loyal, trustworthy, and focused on always doing the right thing. I would not hesitate to engage Jeff and his company should the need ever arise.